Friday, January 1, 2010

2 happy new year!!



Happy New Year everyone! I'm so excited about 2010. For one, it's a new decade and something always feels fresh about starting a new era; could the 2010s be as iconic as the 60s or 70s? Who knows! I do know that I'll be back in full effect on Monday with regular posts on SBP. You can look forward to picture posts from my holiday break and more of the features you love.

This year I'll be continuing my art & artist spotlights, fashion spots, inspiration posts, and random bubbles about my life and things I think are cool + I'll also be adding a few more features. Soon you will see What I Wore Today sketches + more Design Design content. I'm also thinking about bringing back the link of the day, and I'll definitely be doing more giveaways.

Let me know what you love on this blog by commenting and I'll do my best to give you more!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting my blog for another year and if you love it, subscribe, tweet it, link it! See you Monday! ;)



2 comments :

  1. I've never posted a comment on your blog but I absolutely love it. I hope you have a prosperous and fulfilling New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lovnlife --> thanks so much! that really means a lot to me. i'll be looking more comments from you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails