Wednesday, January 6, 2010

3 style icon: corinne bailey rae

I don't think I can completely describe how much I love Corinne Bailey Rae. Her music is timeless, strong and vulnerable all at the same time. When she speaks, you can tell that her words are thoughtful and genuine. Her personal style seems to be an honest reflection of who she confidently is, unlike the manufactured and attention seeking celebs we get bombarded with everyday. I imagine her home would be the same way, decorated with items that nourish her soul and beautifully function for her life!

1) Felt Tulip Pendant from Anthropologie
2) Room & Board Pillow.
3) Rug from CB2
4) Anthropologie Antwerp Chair
5) Target Vases.
6) Hand made Mug from Etsy Seller ClaySwan
7) Ovation Guitar

3 comments :

  1. man when does this album come out again?!? can't wait...this time we gotta catch her in concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my eye on the Antwerp Chair. I love back as the backdrop for anything colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kid.a -- yea we definitely need to see her in concert this year!

    @adrienne s -- that chair is TO DIE FOR! but the price, OMG!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails