Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2 turquoise love

According to color experts and the High Point Market Spring Trend Report, turquoise is THE hot color for spring. I love this color because it's hard to mess it up. It's complementary to so many colors, from coral to orange, green & navy and brown too. You name it, it looks GOOD with turquoise, and that makes it very versatile for the home & your wardrobe! Here's a few things I found around the web that I love in turquoise.


Dress: Shopbop.com, Fabrics: Quilthome.com, Tray & Pillow: Jonathanadler.com, Sneakers & Placemat: Barneys.com, Side Table: PBTeen.com, Knobs: Anthropologie.com


That amazing chocolate brown and turquoise chair is from the home of Simply Grove Interiors founder Kristen Grove. I spotted it on Aphrochic! And if you're a turquoise fanatic, you can check out the House of Turquoise blog to get your daily dose of this fantastic color!

Meanwhile, watch one of my faves, Jonathan Adler doing his thing on CBS, turquoise everywhere!

2 comments :

  1. I would love to enter the room that had those turquoise knobs on the door. So small and simple, but lots of impact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! They're like candy for any drawer or door ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails