Monday, April 12, 2010

1 what i wore


I have a confession to make. I am really lazy when it comes to putting together outfits. If I find something I like I tend to wear it over and over again! That's part of the reason why I started doing these sketches; to make myself be a little bit more creative in how I style my (limited) wardrobe! I've been wearing my new favorite platform sandals ALL the time, and I have this hand-me down button up from Armon that I wear at least 3 times a week.

Saturday, I went out to dinner with a couple girls from work and I tried to mix up my uniform a bit by wearing some rolled up denim shorts over my polkadot black hose with my standard pieces. I also added this vintage gold rope chain to the shirt, maybe to disguise it a little bit? lol Nevertheless, I love this trench, this shirt and those shoes so you will probably see them again....

1 comment :

  1. Please, please start selling your sketches on Etsy or just to me...I'll put some in my booth at the Inman Park Festival. Seriously, let's talk.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails