Tuesday, February 15, 2011

7 scott antique market

scott antique market atlanta georgia ga jonesboro rd vintage lamps furniture industrial

On Saturday I ventured out to Scott Antique Market here in Atlanta for the first time. It reminded me of home (Raleigh, NC) as it's very similar to the flea market that goes down every weekend at the NC State Fairgrounds. Lots of interesting things to implement into your home! I was really drawn to the industrial elements I found outside of the South building. I went to support my friend Dayka who was selling some of her gorgeous refinished pieces and vintage items. Luckily, I wasn't the only one of her blogging/Twitter buddies to come out to join the party!

niki mcneill single bubble pop blog travels in heels sara bloggers atlanta meditations on life and style blog dayka robinson carla
Sara, Me, Dayka, Tara and Carla.


Scott Antique Market is open every 2nd weekend of the month right off 285 on Jonesboro Rd. Check it out! I'll definitely be back.

7 comments :

  1. GO DAYKA!!!! I knew that lamp looked familiar. The gold one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Dayka had some amazing pieces!!! Wish I hadn't been tied up last weekend. :(

    So good to meet you yesterday and happy that I ended up being able to visit with you when they were shutting the tacos down. :)

    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love perusing through Scotts...there is so much to see. I always end up purchasing something, too. I could spend the whole day shuffling between the south and north buildings. Surprisingly, as much as I love it, I only end up making it like once a year. If Dayka is there again next month, I'll definitely stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so, so glad you guys all came out--I felt loved!!!

    I'm so glad I did it, but also glad to be done. Thought I would be able to post the wrap up today but I was exhausted last night. Shooting for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love this! Great roundup of Scott's and some cool camera angles :) It was fun to support Dayka + shop & hang out, too!
    ~Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. i miss atlantas design scene. when i was there i sold antiques at a now closed shop called provenance over off huff behind taqueria del sol...so many memories and learned so much...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails