Tuesday, November 1, 2011

0 in my hometown!

I haven't been home to Raleigh since June and that's the longest I've been away in YEARS. I miss the city, my family and friends there so much! Earlier this month Jamie and the crew at Furbish had a grand opening party to showcase their new downtown Raleigh location and I'm so sad that I couldn't make it. Luckily, I found these great photos of the new space on Honey + Fitz.



furbish studio raleigh jamie meares i suwanee nc north carolina new honey fitz
furbish studio raleigh nc north carolina new honey fitz jamie meares i suwanee
furbish studio raleigh nc north carolina new honey fitz jamie meares i suwanee
furbish studio raleigh nc north carolina new honey fitz jamie meares i suwanee
furbish studio raleigh nc north carolina new honey fitz jamie meares i suwanee
furbish studio raleigh nc north carolina new honey fitz jamie meares i suwanee
All photos taken by Dina


Go to Dina's blog and see the rest of the awesome space. Congrats Jamie on a fabulous new space!! Can't wait to visit ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails