Monday, November 12, 2012

0 back to normal?

holiday season niki mcneill

Now that the Room Service Atlanta project is over, I'm somewhat back to my normal schedule. My SBP design projects are small right now, and work at Pottery Barn is the usual. I guess you could say I'm back to my normal schedule! This morning I started thinking about what IS my normal these days; it seems that I don't have one anymore! This year has been a roller coaster, both professionally and personally. I cannot believe it's already "holiday season" and another year has flown by. I'm excited to see what the new year brings but not quite ready to let this one go!

What are you hoping to get accomplished before the end of the year? One of the things I really want to do is to get back to the honest, authentic blogging I used to do. Sharing everything that inspires me, my struggles, my wins is what has kept me coming back to this blog for 5 years now. It's my connection to you!

And on that note, Happy Monday folks!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails