Tuesday, January 29, 2013

0 let's talk storage

When I moved back to Raleigh last month, I moved into my childhood bedroom. I lived in a tiny studio apartment back in Atlanta, but this still cut my storage space down to about 1/3 of what I had before. I purged A LOT before I left (my friends may tell you I purged too much!) but I still don't have enough space for the things I did unpack.

I'm going to have to make soem creative solutions to store my things without spending a lot of money or making structural changes to my room, since I'm only here temporarily. Meanwhile, I've been lusting over these amazing closets on Pinterest.


Love all the organized open and closed spaces in this closet! And that tufted ottoman is perfection...


...but my closet looks a little bit more like hers. Full of color and pattern! And heels :) Love that awesome brass light fixture too.

What makes both of these closets great? They use all of the lateral space and have a good amount of open & closed storage.

sources

My space is obviously still a work in progress... but one free tip I can offer is color coordinating! I color coordinate everything. Makes it super easy to put together outfits and also put things back after you've worn them. What do you do to stay organized?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails