Monday, January 21, 2013

0 monday motivation

fall but get it
source

Every Monday it seems I start off the week with a list of things that I intended to do last week, but didn't succeed in completing. I'm working on being better at completing what I need to do efficiently, thoroughly and on time. It's definitely one of my main focuses for this year! But part of getting better at it is learning not to beat myself up about what I didn't do. I don't know about you, but I have a tendency to spend too much time thinking & worrying about getting it done than actually just getting it done.

Here's to getting ish done this week!


PS - I love Meg's series called GSD - it's all about tools and tips for Getting Sh*t Done!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails