Friday, March 1, 2013

1 // week 9

It's March already. Sheesh! Where did February go? For me, this means I get a week off from classes next week for Spring Break. Of course, I'll be working on projects for SBP and I have a surprise coming up for y'all in a couple weeks! :)



Here's what was on my radar this week:
quevanzhane wallis ribbons
I loved seeing the beautiful and amazingly talented Quevanzhane Wallis at the Oscars on Sunday! Shame on anyone who made any negative comments about her... even in jest!


Loved seeing the fabulous design directors for Nate Berkus Associates on Habitually Chic. Their personal style is as flawless as their rooms! Inspires me to dress up a little bit more each day. Check out one of their rooms below.





And if you love vintage style as much as I do, please check out Get Togetha's Pinterest board! She has over 500 pins of THE best shots.

Y'all have a great weekend!!

1 comment :

  1. Little Miss Quevanzhane Wallis is so talented. I'll have to check out the feature on Habitually Chic and I follow Get Togetha on pintrest I agree I love her boards.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails