Friday, July 12, 2013

2 happy friday + #blogger19


This week flew by for me and I'm kind of happy that it did! I've been counting down until next week, because I'll be flying to Memphis to join dozens of other bloggers and design professionals at the Brizo Blogger 19 Reunion. You may remember that last year I attended Mercedes Benz Fashion Week events on behalf of Brizo. I had an amazing time getting to know the other attendees and learning about the fabulous Brizo brand. Next week we'll be touring their manufacturing plant, as well as doing a special project with St. Jude's Hospital.

You know I'll give y'all a full recap when I get back! Have a great weekend.



2 comments :

  1. What! So jelly! Loves me some Brizo. Have a blast lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love Brizo too. Have a great weekend ;)

      Delete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails