Thursday, March 6, 2008

2 Rest in Peace


RIP Eve Carson

The current Student Body President at my alma mater UNC was murdered in Chapel Hill on Tuesday night. She was also a good friend of one of my best friends. Having spent time with her on several occasions, I am so shocked! I really can't believe somebody would do this to her. She was an incredible person with an amazing future ahead of her and its just crazy to know that she is gone! What is even more disturbing is the fact that Chapel Hill rarely has murders... this is the first I can recall in many years. It's a harsh reminder that the world is so crazy and we're not safe anywhere. My prayers go out to her family and close friends.

2 comments :

  1. I just read the article on this. How sad and scary at the same time. Could have happened to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching this on tv. Crazy ish. Then they were comparing it to something that happened at Auburn. Very scary.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails