Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3 [insert title here...]

Whoever designed this space is amazing! The use of color, shape and line is truly a work of art. The merchandise fits with the decor so perfectly, the whole room looks like one big painting! The color scheme reminds me a lot of the artwork Takashi Murakami did for Kanye West's last album. See --->
As an interior designer, this would be a dream job for me! But I have to say, I feel bad for anybody that has to work in this space everyday.... it would be kind of disorienting at first getting adjusted to all thats going on in there!






3 comments :

  1. ur down for doing MY album art, right?

    -kb

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course! just let me know when to begin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a pretty dope space but ur right its a little disorienting. especially the last pic...pretty cool tho.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails