Friday, February 26, 2010

0 bring the jungle inside

Yesterday I was so inspired by Justina's Jungalow that I had to search for items that could be used to get a similar look! Here are a few things I picked from around the web.


I know from reading her blog that she purchased these rhino and zebra heads made from recycled French books and cement bags. How cute! A lot of her furniture was hand-me-down, so I picked this amazing vintage looking leather sofa from Anthro. I loved her leaf print curtains, and you can find some similar ones here. The orange lamp (similar to the one in her office nook) and the green pouf are from CB2. You can't help but love these fabric wrapped vases from West Elm and the giraffe rug only seemed appropriate for this jungle paradise living room!

Bring a little bit of jungle inside you place! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails