Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2 bedroom inspirations

Although my current bedroom is comfy, it definitely doesn't look like a place where a designer lays her head! I've been keeping a collection of inspiration photos for my own room and thought I'd share.


This Ron Marvin designed bedroom gave me a great idea of what to do with a huge mirror we currently have just resting up against a wall in my bedroom. It doesn't have a frame yet, but it would be perfect when framed resting on two side tables!

I actually have a sunburst clock similar to the one above this bed. It's nearly identical to this one, in a room styled by Turquoise LA. It was my great aunt's and it is sooo lovely. Sunburst are classic, and I definitely need to add it back into my bedroom. The person who designed this room also DIY'd the pattern you see on the walls here. Great idea for adding pattern without a lot of $$.


I love the graphic prints on the pillows and the pop art above the bed in this one. And like the bed in the first photo, this one doesn't have a headboard. I kind of like not having a headboard, what do you think?


Lastly, Armon and I have soo many travel photos, and none of them displayed. I think it would be great to add some big shots of Japan & Italy somewhere in our room.

I'll be sure to post pictures when I finish the redesign! ;)

Photos via RonMarvin.com, DesignSponge and Elements of Style Blog

2 comments :

  1. ooo la la! this is making me want to do some damage to the 'bedroom' portion of my studio
    and thnx for putting me on to the elements of style blog, i luv it!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails