Thursday, April 8, 2010

1 not so square footage

I'm currently looking for an apartment and let me tell you, finding a decent size apartment on a little budget is so difficult! Square footage is definitely at a premium. Over at Apartment Therapy, I saw this gorgeous little apartment that is only 285 square feet and instantly fell in love!




Here's how to get the look of her lounge space. (Click the images to see where it's from!)











Her space is a great example of how small spaces don't have to feel cramped and/or lack charm! With properly proportioned furniture and good editing of what you already have, you can make a little space feel like more than enough. And you don't have to spend a ton of money! These are examples I found around the web, but she found many of her items at discount stores like Ross, and even made her own rug by painting a cheap blank IKEA rug. Be creative!

1 comment :

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails