Tuesday, July 31, 2012

1 what I'm reading: instantly! how quickly I realized I hate my job

instantly novella shameeka ayers


For anyone who has had that sinking feeling in your stomach while you sit in your car dreading walking into work, this novella is for you! Shameeka Ayers (aka The Broke Socialite) recently released her first book, Instantly! How Quickly I Realized I Hate my Job, and I had the pleasure of attending one of her book signing events here in Atlanta.

instantly novella shameeka ayers
The book follows Nia as she enters a new job which she quickly learns is her worst nightmare and her transition OUT of a bad situation and one crafted by her own dreams. But of course, every dream has it's hurdles... Nia is surprised at the end of the novella with one of her on.

instantly novella shameeka ayers
instantly novella shameeka ayers
In true "TBS" fashion, the book signing was fabulous; with a bevy of sweets, bubbly and great people!

ebone smiley niki mcneill instantly novella book signing
I ran into my blogging buddy Eboné Smiley! Obviously she loves animal print as much as I do...

instantly novella shameeka ayers
...and I had a chance to congratulate Shameeka in person on a job well done! She has been an inspiration to me ever since I moved to Atlanta in 2009 and I wish her much continued success!

Pick up your copy of Instantly! here.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you SO much for coming, Niki! I hope you enjoyed the book as much as I love my Afro Puff pillows! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails