Monday, October 1, 2012

0 monday motivation

motivation
source

We all feel like this on our good days right? You wake up and have the optimism of 5 people and come up with 100 ways that you can conquer the world all before you answer your first email. Somewhere along the way you start to feel like you're crazy. "I can't really do X,Y, & Z! What am I thinking?" But the secret is, you can. It may take more time, patience, work or resources than you can imagine but anything is possible.

Here's to making impossible happen this week!








---------------------------------------------
And don't forget, I'm collecting donations for my 2012 Room Service Atlanta project. If you'd like to make a donation, click the button below!





---------------------------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails