Wednesday, October 10, 2012

4 room service atlanta room design sneak peek

room service atlanta united methodist children's home make over niki mcneill

THANK YOU x 10000 so much for the generous donations I've received thus far for my Room Service Atlanta room! In a little over a week I've already raised nearly $600 towards transforming this space for a deserving young man. In addition to monetary donations, Erika & Dayka have been working hard to gain product donations from our premier sponsors! I'm so thankful to say that my room will feature a brand new bed from Room & Board, as well as two lamps and a rug donated from Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams. I scored some AMAZING pieces from Pottery Barn that will finish out the room, like the pillow you see featured above. I'm also donated a wingback chair of my own that I thrifted a couple years ago. I love this chair! But I no longer need it and it will fit perfectly in the space so I am giving it to the cause.

Beyond creating a beautiful functional space for this young man, my aim is to show that you can mix modern pieces, with older refinished pieces to create a really eclectic look. I want to bring in lots of color while still giving it a young masculine feel. I'm also doing some original artwork for the space that I can't wait to show you all in the reveal! :)

Again, thank you so much for all of the donations and I can't wait to share the final look! I'm still in need of donations to cover paint & painting supplies, bedding, extra linens, hangers, storage bins and more. If you'd like to make a donation, click the button below.







4 comments :

  1. I am so very proud of you. I can not wait to see the final product. Keep on pushing to the TOP superstar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Niki! It is REALLY coming together....looking forward to the finished eclectic look. Love you and so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome room. This young is sure to love it. How can he not?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails