Monday, May 13, 2013

0 monday motivation


found on Get Togetha

While I was in Atlanta last week, I had dinner with my friends Ally and Dorothy Burke and something we were talking about made me blurt out, "I don't require myself to be perfect!" That may be the first time I have said that to anyone else, but it is the way I have been living my life for quite some time now. I am admittedly a retired perfectionist; at some point I realized that each morning God wakes me up, I am exactly how He wants me to be. No need to fret about what I think is "wrong". Once I let go of that annoying itch to FIX myself all the time, I noticed that the best of me effortlessly came to the surface.

I owe you guys a real recap of everything I've been up to!! I promise to fill you in this week! :)

niki McNeill Erika ward blu label bungalow design talk
Also, stay tuned for a new Design Talk webisode with Erika Ward tomorrow! She is truly one of my "sheroes" and I'm so happy to call her a friend.

Have a great Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails