Friday, November 16, 2007

0 counting down!

i cannot wait until thanksgiving! for whatever reason, i just feel like its gonna be a good one. although it will be bittersweet as my family marks the one year anniversary of my Uncle Anthony's passing, i'm craving a day to just be stress free and with the fam. and eat! lots!

nevertheless, as the end of the semester quickly approaches, my work is steadily piling up. i feel like i have a grip on it but i definitely can't waste any time. i'm proud to say that my gpa this semester should be better than any i had at Carolina.

last week i stumbled upon an artist by the name of Kris Lewis. he does incredible portraits of contemporary women presented in a kind of renaissance format. here is one of my favorites from the bunch. click on the pic for a better quality version.
click here to check out the rest of his work.

he also did an illustration of my Thom Yorke, the lead singer from my favorite band, Radiohead, which makes me love him more! looking at his work really makes me want to pick up a brush again, maybe experimenting with oil this time. perhaps that's what i'll do over Christmas break?

happy friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails