Thursday, November 15, 2007

0 hello.

so there are only 6 weeks left in the year 2007 and it amazes me how much different my life is now than it was this time last year.

some things have changed for the better and some much worse, but i do know that with each day I'm learning more and more about myself. and life!

most of all I'm learning that planning is always preliminary so why stress?

being back at home is more uncomfortable than i could have ever imagined.

i don't like to complain so whenever i feel the urge to just lash out, i try to meditate and my favorite way to center myself is to try to make my mind so quiet that i can hear a single bubble pop.
hence, the name of the blog, which was inspired, i must add, by my fabulous sister,
who is a constant inspiration to me nowadays. if i could be half as cool as her, i'd be chilly! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails