Monday, June 7, 2010

1 designer spotlight: will smith




HGTV's Design Star is starting back up this Sunday, June 13th and in anticipation for the new season, I decided to go back and check out some of my favorite contestants from previous years! One of the designers that I really enjoyed was Will Smith. I may be a little biased though, because he's actually a friend of a friend and a Charlotte, NC native! I loved his approach because he has a great eye for color and balance. Although he didn't make it to the finals of the show, he stuck out to me as one of the best from his season. I checked out his portfolio on the website for his company Interior Motives, and these are a few of my favorites.






You can check out the designers for the new Design Star season here. And for more on Will Smith, see his website. Will you be watching the new season? Even though I thought the last one was kind of lackluster, I'll be tuning in!


All photos via InteriorMotives.ws

1 comment :

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails