Wednesday, October 20, 2010

1 designer spotlight: celerie kimble


Celerie Kemble is a Harvard grad who left her impeccable academic background at the commencement ceremony to pursue her first love; design. No doubt, her experience at Harvard influenced her high end design style, but it seems that Mrs. Kemble has been a lifelong student of great style & design. I first discovered her when she was featured in a J.Crew catalogue while I was still working for them.




She most recently graced the cover of the 1st anniversary issue of Lonny Magazine...


...very pregnant & still fabulous! And besides being beautiful, educated and publishing her own book, she creates wonderful spaces that are so inviting. Check out a few of my favorites from her residential portfolio below.







This is just a taste of her fabulous body of work. Take some time to get to know her by clicking here!

1 comment :

  1. I have always admired her style when it comes to her interior design as well as her clothing! She is a big fan of one of my favorite designers, Lela Rose, and she always makes any outfit look so classy. But of course, her claim to fame is her home decor choices, which you've beautifully highlighted here. She's fab!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails