Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2 all black everything



Powder room. Half Bath. Whatever you call it... why not make it dramatic? I love the idea of a surprisingly chic bathroom.


Play with geometry with this stunning mirror on top of a cubic print wallpaper. Enhance the small space by adding a chair rail with high gloss black paint. And most importantly, choose a toilet beautiful enough to scare away any of those god-awful toilet rugs.

This design features products from Graham & Brown, Home Depot, Jonathan Adler & Horchow.

Have a space that's longing for some TLC? Contact me if you would like a design board tailored to your taste & fit for your budget!

2 comments :

  1. I love love love that mirror, but I don't know about the wood floor in a wet space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome bathroom, the mirror is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails