Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2 dreamer's digest: week 6



Spring has finally arrived in Paris! The weather is spectacular...reaching to almost a perfect 75 degrees a few times over the past two weeks. I'm now on spring break, so my friends and I have been enjoying the weather and our time away from class by visiting some of the best parks in Paris. Here are a few pics of my visits to Jardin de Luxembourg (Luxembourg Gardens), Buttes Chaumont park and a small part of Bois de Boulogne park, Jardin D'Acclimation.


People enjoying the beautiful weather in the Luxembourg Gardens


Kiddies riding Ponies! Luxembourg Gardens


Me! It was such a beautiful day....


My friends and I prepared a grand feast for our afternoon in Buttes
Chaumont


There were soo many people in the park this day!


We found a waterfall in the park! What a pleasant surprise!


Getting some sun in Jardin' D'Acclimation


A tout a l'heure! (see you later!)

-Adrianne



2 comments :

  1. Sour patch kids and french cookies huh? lol How CUTE is that father/son photo at the waterfall? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! This waterfall was sooo nice. I hope when you visit I can take you there, a least breeze through for you to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails