Friday, August 19, 2011

2 sneak peek: my studio design

So as promised, here's a sneak peek at what I'm designing for my studio.


A before shot of the living area space on the day I moved in...Looks like junk, but there's some good stuff in there!


And this is where I'm going...


What's more girlie than Chanel or Tiffany & Co.? When I first moved in I wanted to paint a super pale blue on all the walls, but then I painted my nails this aqua blue color shortly there after and fell in love with it! It will give the perfect feminine and vintage feel I'll looking for. I already have the grey tufted chairs, and they are the only big seating I have in the place. They'll be the focal point of the living room so I'm making some accent pillows to dress them up! My entry way will have a gallery wall of photos from my travels, childhood & my tiny art collection. And of course, I have to include my Aunt Lucille's vintage sunburst clock!

Do you like where it's going? Have a great weekend! And I'll be back next week with some progress....



2 comments :

  1. Yaaayyyyy!!! I hope its done by December because I'm coming to visit (if you're in town).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see the final product! I'm a sucker for an interior redo....

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails