Friday, November 18, 2011

2 happy friday + inspiration via L boogie



This week has been a whirlwind & I can't believe that Thanksgiving is NEXT week. Geez! Where did the month go? I'm looking forward to the holidays but it seems like the days leading up to them are speeding by.

I took a few minutes to re-watch this speech given by Lauryn Hill to a group of high school students when she was just 25 years old. It's such a great reminder to stay true to yourself and remember where your strength comes from. This speech is FULL of gems. Perfect quotes to hold on to! As you start your weekend, take a moment to listen and carry them with you.





2 comments :

  1. I love this and needed this in my life right now! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ren I'm so glad this speech moved you too!! Lauryn's light was so bright back then...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails