Thursday, March 1, 2012

0 what I'm reading

write it down make it happen henriette anne klauser


My sister recommended this book to me at the beginning of February and although I haven't finished the entire book, I HAD to share this with you. This book is AMAZING, to say the least. If you're a person that believes in anything larger than you, this book will reinforce your faith. The premise of the book is to prove that the act of writing down your thoughts/desires/fears literally accelerates what manifests in your life. She gives anecdotal evidence, as well as scientific basis, to help you create a step-by-step system of writing for yourself. The thing I like the most about this book is that there is not right or wrong way to do what she proposes for you to do. This book isn't aimed at a particular race, age, sex, or religion because it works for EVERYONE.

The funny thing about this is, the day that my sister recommended this to me, I had just received a brand new blank leather bound journal and pen as a gift from the Brizo team! I was actually really excited to have a new "sketchbook" and it's almost as if God was giving me a "textbook" on what to do with it, by having Adrianne recommend this book. Since then, I've been writing in that book pretty consistently, and I have to say, it feels great!

I highly recommend you pick it up: either in paperback or on your e-reader. Here is a very animated, but in depth, review of the book from one of my favorite YouTubers - Shira. She's hilarious and her enthusiasm will MAKE you get this book! :)




What are YOU reading right now? If you've already read it, let me know what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails