Wednesday, March 6, 2013

0 five faves: country girls edition

I'm starting a new series called "five faves" where I highlight five items from a brand or theme that I love!
country girl favorites
Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm a country girl at heart. Even though I love city dwelling, I'll always carry a bit of my NC roots everywhere I go. I'll greet a group with a pleasant "y'all" and always ((try to)) mind my manners like my Grandma taught me.

ONE // Cowgirl boots. I recently bought a vintage pair off Etsy and I would wear them every single day if I could get away with it. In my mind, they go with everything!

TWO // We love our trucks. This is actually my dream car; A Ford Ranger! I don't drive one yet, but best believe I'll have one!

THREE // Sunglasses; the bigger the better. I'm a big fan of Ray-Bans, but it really doesn't matter to a country girl. We're always out in the sun & wouldn't be caught dead without a pair of shades.

FOUR // Pearls. There's something so about pearls that just screams "Southern Belle". They'll never go out of style, just like country girls never lose traditions.

FIVE // Monograms. We put them on everything. Even our trucks!

Other country girl favorites: cast iron skillets, biscuits, our Daddies, and calling dinner "supper".

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails