Monday, June 24, 2013

0 monday motivation


We all have our own personal + professional goals that we work towards each day. If you've been reading this blog for a while you know that I have had many many attempts to find at what works for me. I've lived in different places, worked so many different jobs, left school and returned to school. If you're just getting to know me at this stage in life, you have no idea what trial & error process I've been through. The lessons I've learned from my missteps empower me and keep me motivated, so I'm thankful for them! I was reminded this weekend that I have the freedom to keep trying because nobody remembers your trys, they only remember your wins! It's an exhilarating feeling when you realize that when that one big break happens, your flubs are erased from the memories of those who care about you.


PS - Can we talk about how AMAZING Oprah's Next Chapter was last night? So many great take aways from this group of talented actresses. I really want to continue the conversation! Tell me your thoughts on it in the comments below.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails