Tuesday, June 11, 2013

0 gabriella sarlo in house beautiful

This spread featuring the home of Gabriella Sarlo designed by Stephen Shubel took my breath away! I love all the layers of color and pattern. They did an awesome job customizing catalog buys and mixing in vintage one-of-a-kind pieces to create a fun & sophisticated look.

Gabriella Sarlo house beautiful magazine
For example, that green stripe chair is a Ballard Design piece that they reupholstered only partially.




I seriously want to live in this bedroom.


And I would spend hours and hours reading here!


Who is Ms. Sarlo? Well she's a curator of fabulous vintage finds. No wonder her home is so adorable. Find out more about her here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails