Monday, July 13, 2015

0 the olive guide : summer edition



I had the privilege of contributing to The Olive Guide, a new quarterly online magazine! This magazine is the vision of my friend Quintel and it's full of bright, fun inspiration not just for your interiors but for your whole summer.

Can you believe that the chandelier on the cover is a DIY project? Interior Designer Saudah Saleem tells you exactly how to make your own inside this issue.


If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen me post my favorite photo from the issue, designed by Astral Ricks. I absolutely love the dark walls and bright artwork she used in this warm bedroom makeover.


There is so much more goodness inside this issue to see so please, check it out HERE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails