Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2 hotness

samantha harris for australia vogue
image source

How fierce is this girl? Despite the fact that she has a perfect face, those sequins just jump out at me and I LOVE her nail color. The cool periwinkle blue could be a really chic wall color for a cosmopolitan style living room. This design features furniture from ZGallerie, Mythic Paint & Nicole Miller throw pillows!

metro cosmopolitan glamourous living room zgallerie nicole miller mythic paint
1.2.3.4.5






2 comments :

  1. i love it all! nails, hair, color...amaze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $40 is definitely a lot for a pillow but I'd spend it if they looked like that. Whew!!!! And everything about that photo is just FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think! I love your comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails